LEEF members are a highly skilled, creative, innovative and professional group of practitioners. LEEF celebrates and acknowledges this in formal way by awarding LEEF fellowships. These recognise dedicated and exceptional environmental educators in London.
LEEF members are invited to work towards becoming a LEEF fellows if they wish to improve their skills and have these skills formally endorsed. To achieve a LEEF fellowship, members need to:
1. Attend three LEEF training networking sessions and provide feedback
2. Deliver (or co-deliver) at least one of those LEEF training sessions
3. Contribute an education resource to the LEEF resource bank or write an article for the LEEF website
4. Observe another LEEF member work with a group and give supportive feedback
5. Present a report on their work as an environmental educator at a fellowship award evening
Contact us for more information on applying to become a LEEF fellow or see the document below for further details.
Our next fellowship evening will be January 2017. Fellowship evenings are a great opportunity to share and celebrate some of the amazing work that LEEF members are doing with young people and communities all over London. Why not come along to our next one and see for yourself?
fourth LEEF Fellowship Awards evening
The Look-Out, the prestigious Royal Parks Foundation Education Centre in Hyde Park provided the venue for our summer Fellowship Awards evening on Tuesday 12 July 2016 when we awarded LEEF Fellow status to six experienced environmental educators. Our new Fellows are:
OUR NEXT FELLOWSHIP AWARDS EVENING WILL BE THURSDAY 26 JANUARY. Click here for more details.